The Membership program of the Key West Gay & Lesbian Community Center provides an opportunity for LGBT people in Key West to come together and to continue building a community that promotes education, service, volunteerism, social justice, and the One Human Family philosophy of Key West’s LGBT individuals and families.
How being a member of Key West Gay & Lesbian Community Center helps our community:
- Supports Diversity, Equality, and Unity.
- Membership dues help to offer office space and technical support for numerous LGBT organizations.
- Providing information and support for the new in town or newly “out” who seek access to LGBT community information, services, lifestyle and activities.
- Social networking.
- Educational opportunities.
- Resource referrals.
- Public advocacy.
- Key West LGBT online resource directory and information, and office referral line.
- Public Service.
- Public Outreach.
- Special events.
- Encouraging social justice.
- Voter services such as information about the voter registration process or accessing absentee ballots.
- Voter education about significant LGBT-related issues such as domestic partnership, nondiscrimination, and hate crimes.
- Social events.
Annual membership is $25 for a individuals and $100 for businesses.
Make checks payable to:
Key West Gay & Lesbian Community Center
513 Truman Avenue
Key West, FL 33040
Membership cards can be mailed or picked up at Center.